A stunning and highly versatile cooker, with capacious ovens for roasting, baking and slow cooking – all at the same time!
The Everhot 90i has a robust control box which is compact and labelled clearly for easy use. This can normally be found adjacent to the cooker in a cupboard or on the worktop, depending on where you choose to position it.You control each cooking are via individual swithces, this includes a light which indicates when the temperature has been reached. When more heat is being supplied, the light flashes between green and red intermittently. The control box also allows you to control the integral grill with the timer.
* Recommended temperatures are normal cooking temperatures with ECO enabled between 9pm and 5am.
Now available as a standard feature on all EVERHOT cookers. It allows your cooker to have a type of ‘sleep’ function which allows the temperature to be dropped to a pre-determined temperature. This ECo function is also controlled via a button in the control box or automatically via the timer function. EVERHOT estimate the likely savings of 15% of overall running costs through overnight use.
In addition, whist in ECO mode, the cooker has a maximum load requirement of 2KW, this facility will particularly appeal to customers who use sustainable energy systems – wind, water, photovoltaic, etc.
- Colour shown is Dove (additional colours are available)
- 1090mm Wide / 600mm Deep
- TOP LEFT Oven with Integral Grill (maximum temp 250°C)
- BOTTOM LEFT Oven (maximum temp 200°C)
- BOTTOM RIGHT Oven (maximum temp 120°C)
- Controllable Hot Plate (Simmer Plate uses radiant heat)
- Induction Hob with Two Zones plus a Bridging Function
- Weekly Power Consumption 100kWh (utilising ECO mode)
- Typical Heat Output 0.7kW
Colour Dove (additional colours available)