Melted Chocolate Bar Squares
Makes 12 Squares
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Fridge time – chill for a few hours
Naughty but so delicious!!
• 75g butter
• 3 x 65g Chocolate Bars
• 75g Chocolate Pops
1. Lightly grease a 6” shallow square tin with butter.
2. Cut chocolate bars into thin slices and place in a large pan with the butter and gently melt over a low heat.
4. When melted, beat until smooth.
5. Stir in Chocolate Pops and spread the mixture into the prepared tin.
6. Chill in fridge for 2 hours or until set.
7. Cut into squares or bars to serve.
VARIATION: Stir a few raisins or currants into the mixture if you like.