SAVE up to £1750 on a new Aga when you trade in your old Aga cooker, offer ends 31st March 2018 terms and conditions apply.
Visit the showroom or call us on 01460 67878 to find out more from our dedicated Aga team.
*Terms & Conditions apply
1. The enhanced trade in offer of an additional £250 on our normal trade in terms is valid from 2nd February, 2018 to 31st March, 2018.
2. The trade-in offer is available when you trade in a cooker and purchase an AGA cooker (excluding AGA 60 & conventional cookers).
3. Any AGA Cooker ordered as part of this promotion must be delivered and installed by 29th June, 2018.
4. Full payment of the RRP will be required at the time of placing the order.
5. Trade-in offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
6. The trade-in offer must be made from cast-iron. However, at some points throughout the year we will reserve the right to open up the offer to non-cast iron cookers, which will be subject to different price and date parameters.
7. Trade-in is valid in mainland England, Scotland and Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and islands connected to the mainland by road bridges (e.g. Skye
8. The consumer is responsible for full disconnection of the old (cast-iron) trade-in appliance from fuel supply and flue, prior to collection. If the Cooker being removed is Gas / Oil the consumer should arrange for their AGA to be disconnected from the fuel source and flue system prior to our Home Delivery team attending to undertake the removal.
9. The owner’s current cast-iron heat storage cooker will be removed by AGA as part of the trade-in offer.
10. Any appliance fitted with a water boiler will need the system drained and the pipe work disconnected. The primary flow will need to be capped and the primary return
11.The primary flow will need to be capped and the primary return capped and fitted with a doc.
12.AGA engineers will remove the AGA appliance.
13.Where the trade-in is not an AGA cast-iron appliance (other cast-iron cooker e.g. Rayburn), it must be removed prior to collection and be on a suitable hard standing surface outside with reasonable access. We reserve the right to refuse to uplift the trade-in appliance if these conditions are not met.
14.If the cooker is to be dismantled the surrounding working area should be protected and loose or freestanding objects removed, depending on the age of the cooker it may be packed with a powdery substance which will need to be removed by hand,this may cause dust or dirty.
15. We will always try to remove the cooker in one piece to cause the least amount of inconvenience; situations may arise where this isn’t possible so the cooker may need
to be dismantled.
16. Where the trade-in is not an AGA cast-iron appliance (other cast-iron cooker e.g. Rayburn), it must be removed prior to collection and be on a suitable hard standing surface outside with reasonable access. We reserve the right to refuse to uplift the trade-in appliance if these conditions are not met.
17. AGA engineers will remove the AGA appliance.
18. The trade-in appliance must be the property of the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any outstanding finance or lease agreements are settled. Any liabilities relating to such agreements remain the responsibility of the consumer in perpetuity.
19. No cash alternative is available.