A little peace of mind…
With Coronavirus (Covid-19) understandably of a concern for many of us presently, we’d like to reassure our customers how seriously Spillers take the well-being of our showroom visitors and staff.
The following are some of the measures put in place to help keep this virus at bay:
- Our wonderful team of showroom cleaners are keeping all surfaces clean at all times, paying particular attention to the areas that customers and colleagues touch most regularly.
- Hand sanitisers have never disappeared from Spillers, but now we have even more and with extra reminders for everybody to use them.
- Spillers have issued hand sanitiser dispensers to all our service engineers and delivery personnel. Rest assured when visiting clients at home, we are very well prepared.
- Although Spillers have thankfully had no staff infected, colleagues with any relevant symptoms will be told to remain home, albeit on full pay.
- Finally, as you would expect we’re in regular contact with all related authorities and will update this page as and when is necessary.
Our showroom and cookery demonstrations are open and continuing as normal, but if you’re not able to visit, do take a look at our website or give us a call. Spillers are passionate about great service and wonderful products, but that doesn’t mean we can’t help you from afar.
If you have any concerns please contact us on 01460 67878 or follow us on Facebook.