Owning an Aga Six Four offers you huge flexibility and freedom – both in terms of how you cook and where you position the cooker. You can put it against practically any wall, install it in an island unit or even stand it alone. It’s all about ease, it’s all about living, it’s all about you.
In design, build quality and detailing, the Aga Six Four couldn’t be anything but of the Aga family. A natural extension of Aga’s timeless heritage and all its associations. So while it may hide state-of-the-art technology it retains the personality and presence to add warmth and comfort to any home.
Using a range, rather than a standard cooker, is about having the right equipment for the job – and never more so than with the Six Four and it’s combination of hobs, ovens and grill.
Inside the Aga Six Four
1. Integral Ignition – Each hob control ignites its own burner, so there’s no messing around with a separate button while the gas is turned on.
2. Ceramic Electric Grill – Ready to use in seconds, this ceramic grill has been carefully designed to eliminate cold spots, meaning food is cooked evenly.
3. Conventional Oven – A conventional electric oven with hot top and cool base, ideal for all types of cooking.
4. Fan Oven – A programmable fan oven that reaches heat rapidly and maintains an even temperature. Perfect for batch baking or souffle.
5. Simmering Oven – The closest oven in the Six-Four to the original Aga cooker. Ideal for slow cooking, stewing, and drying meringues on a low heat.
Six Four Hob Options
The Aga Six Four is available with either a gas hob or ceramic hob. The gas hob comprises of 2 x 2kW rapid response burners, 2 x 1.75kW semi rapid response burners, 1 x 5kW ultra rapid response burner and 1 x 4.5kW wok burner. The high performance six ring ceramic hob, includes two powerful 2.2kW dual elements housed beneath a beautiful wipe clean ceramic glass top.